Pork Rind Recipes
Use pork rinds as your favorite replacement for bread crumbs, crackers, flour, chips and more. Rinds give your recipes a powerful punch with more protein than peanuts.
Warm and Creamy Bacon Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cup sour cream
- 3 oz bacon bits
- 2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped for garnish
- 1 Tbsp chipotle seasoning (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Make sure your cream cheese is softened. Don't forget to mix in the green onions. Save a small amount of bacon to put on top of dip.
2. Place the mixture in a 1-quart baking dish. Cover.
3. Heat the dip for 25-30 minutes or until hot. (I also put a little more cheese & bacon on top for garnish).
4. Serve with Southern Recipe Hot and Spicy Pork Rinds for more zesty flavor.
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1.5 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- Additional green onions, cooked bacon, tomato, and lettuce for garnish, if desired
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, and cream cheese in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
3. Crumble bacon into mixture and stir. Add cheddar cheese, green onions, and tomato and mix well.
4. Pour into a shallow dish or pie pan and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling.
5. Garnish with additional green onions, tomato, and crumbled bacon. Serve with Southern Recipe Pork Rinds.
See more of our Manliest BBQ Recipe Contest recipes here!